1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Uh-Oh! Museum Shooting .22 Too Old to Trace!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Porcupine, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

CNN is reporting that the .22 used in the Holocaust Museum shooting is a Winchester Model 6, built between 1908 and 1928. Because of its age, there are no records of its sale and ownership. The shooter is 88 years old and has probably owned the gun for 65 years, but that is not going to prevent the libs from pursuing legislation to go after these older guns that 'can not be traced'. Another scare tactic to be used against free Americans!

LA

2. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

Editorial cartoon in today's Washington Post about the museum shooting shows an AK-47, several empty casings and blood splatters in the picture. Talk about left wing gun bias.

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The guy spent several years in prison so I doubt he possessed the gun legally.

4. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Toolmaker 251,

Surely you don't think that this convicted felon would ever go so far as to break the law about owning a gun, while he was committing murder now would you? Surely you know that murders are very much law-abiding criminal murderers while they are committing their murder!

Me, being sarcastic???? Surely not I! ;-)

5. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Since the law prohibiting firearm possession by aconvicted felon didn't prevent this tragedy...the only responsible course for Congress to take now is....
    Wait for it.....
    Not quite yet....
    WE NEED MORE LAWS....!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Mapper

Mapper Member

I have never heard of a model 6 Winchester. There is a model 1906, an improved model 1890. Maybe that's it, since it is a .22, reportedly. Kind of an odd choice for an assassin, but I guess when you're 88, ya don't have much time for selection, or maybe it was another "suicide by cop". In any event, the feces will start rolling downhill any day now.
    MK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.