1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UGB25

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by schooner, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schooner

schooner Member

Would a UGB25 BE ANY LIGHTER THAN A LJUTIC MONO.AND HOW RELIEABLE IS IT.THANK YOU.PETE M.

2. Schoolcop

Schoolcop Active Member

Ive had a UGB for about 6 months and about 2500 rounds through it and have never had a problem. Seems like shooters either love them or hate them. I absolutely love mine. I can't compare the weight since I've never held the Ljutic, but the UGB doesn't seem heavy to me.

3. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

Take a look at the Beretta 400 Excel with kick off recoil reducer. A buddy just bought one and it is outstanding! Sells for 15-1600. Cole makes a release if you need one.

4. normanboy

normanboy Member

I have both. I bought a UGB new and I have a very old Ljutic mono. They are both heavy guns in my opinion. I think that the UGB is just a little lighter. The UGB is a very balanced gun. I will tell you that if you are going to buy a UGB look around. I paid way in excess of $3K for mine. I saw one sell on this site a couple of weeks ago for $1600 and that was the trap version. I have about 1500 rounds through my UGB without a single problem. I have several guns and I might consider parting with the UGB for the right price. PM me if interested.

Gary

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Apples and Oranges at best.

6. schooner

schooner Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ugb25 trap