1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UGB25 - PICTURES - A CLOSER LOOK

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by senior smoke, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

good luck with this gun. very interesting design. looks like it crunches targets.
    steve balistreri

2. Bridger

Bridger Member

I tried one of these out at the Grand and found as a right hander the opening lever was cumbersome. It seemed the best way to deal with it was to turn the gun on its side when opening. I thought the gun to be very soft shooting. Best of luck with it.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I shot one of these guns at the grand. Thought i'd hate it, but after actually shooting it, i was pleasantly surprised. Recoil was mild (i'd say less than a 1100, but that may have just been the weight). I ended up with a 24 w/ #9 shot on the practice trap, way above my head when it comes to trap LOL.

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

DB,

None at this time. They are supposed to have some different ribs out in the future for different POI. I've also read something about the possibility of having an adjustable rib on future models.

ec90t