1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UGB25 excell trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bob1944, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob1944

Bob1944 TS Member

Thinking of buying an UGB25 Excell Trap.

Does any one have one, if so how does it preform?

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Have Serial 4XX and it works GREAT. 2000.00 ALL the Bells & Whistles from factory. PRICE IS FIRM!!!!!!!!!!!! joe90t

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Just. Run!!

4. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Guns will probably have high depreciation. What new guns are still available are being discounted by over 50%. I suspect it would be very hard to sell a used one even at a tremendous loss. Marc

5. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

I agree with luvtrapguns.

6. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

You can pick them up cheap. joe90t's sounds good. I have one and love it. I say go for it. Rich

7. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

Hey, i know this is kind of out of the blue, but through some research i believe i own a Ljutic Mono gun you once had, just kind of curious on the history of the gun or anything else you may know. Any way, if you find time or can even remember owning a Left Handed, LTD 2000 Mono, Serial Number 3512 i was just curious what other part of the story there might be.

At your convience,

Trevor Bouma

8. doc boc

doc boc Member

Bob I have one and so does one of my buddies. Gun is very soft shooting and has very little muzzzle rise. The barrel moves back into the reciever about a half inch on firing. So you have to oil the barrel under the fore end. I mention this because failure to do so affects cycling.

The gun is great to shoot. I have the 3o" trap model I shoot trap singles, doubles, skeet and sporting all with this one gun, just changing choke tubes. I shoot a 7/8 oz load @1300fps and the gun cyles perfectly. If you dont mind having your shoes broken by you buddies, get one. doc

9. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Dawsons has one for sale w/release trigger

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

10. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

There is a LOT of information on the UGB25 on this website - this question gets asked over and over again. Just do a search for "UGB" and you will see at least 90% of it.

I have one and it shoots extremely well. I suspect that most of the depreciation in value has arisen out of relentless criticism from people who don't have one. The people that own them like them. A lot.

Ted K.

11. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Offered new on the net for $2099. Do a Google shopping search and you will find them CHEAP. Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.