1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UCOA Tuesday Night League

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GROCERY GUY, Aug 26, 2013.

1. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

The UCOA Findlay Ohio League starts Tuesday 8\27\2013. Us Carey boys are excited,hoping some of that CARDINAL Classic shooting carrys over. It is a 6 week league with a good dinner at the end. They play a Lewis, draw pot , jackpot, and a lot of ribbing. There are some tough hombres shooting there and they hound you all the time (lol). Come on out for some good fun and some good laughs. Glenn Allison

2. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Great night shooting, when we left 49 was high, two teams to go.Thanks to all who came out. A big thank you to the team from Michigan, a great bunch of guys.
    Glenn Allison

3. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Yeah, The Allisons crew didn't seem to have a problem turning in them 49s, and Jack too. The Cardinal didn't follow thru for me, start out great and fizzle out when the pressure is on. lol Looking forward to seeing everyone next week,
    Dave Butzier

4. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

When the PGA golf people talk they say, "These guys are Good"..... Same is said about those Allison guys. Don't bet them boys any beers.

5. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

You are to kind my friend !! Maybe you can help me answer an age old question. Why does that free beer taste better? lol Glenn