1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UCOA Findlay, Ohio trap league; lots of fun!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dbl Auto, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

UCOA just finished up with a 6 week trap league. We all had lots of fun. We had many new league shooters, and a few juniors and some ladies. I understand that some don't like to shoot leagues and it is not about winning money in a league. It is about growing our sport and having fun. Our team had a great time and finished in 2nd place. We had two youth shooters and they had a blast. My Dad, GROCERY GUY, finsihed 2nd top gun in the league. The league was well balanced with the top three teams finishing within 8 targets overall. We had about 55 shooters in all. The costs were low and we had a nice meal tonight. Thanks to Larry, Bob, and Bob along with the trap help for putting on such a great event.
    Doug Allison

2. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Doug: Looks like a great group. That "Grocery Guy" had a good league and it looks like Grant had fun as well. I enjoyed the night I spent shooting protections with Willie A. at UCOA.

Thanks for the report and Good job. Roger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.