1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UCOA Findlay, Ohio made my day.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dbl Auto, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

UCOA in Findlay, Ohio made an effort to recognize my Nephew who was the only junior shooter to compete in our league this spring. He is excited to be shooting trap but not as excited as most are to see a young man choose trap shooting as his sport. He is pictured here with his adopted Uncle Mickey. Thanks to Larry, Bob, and the rest of the guys at UCOA.

Also, thanks to Don Cogan and Brad Dysinger for taking time to work with Grant at Fostoria United Sportsman's ATA event on Sunday.

Doug Allison

2. TMX BOB

TMX BOB Member

Doug

I also shot Sunday in Fostoria and spoke with your family, including Grant. He is a very polite and great young ambassador to the sport of trap shooting. I thought he did great. As for Mick and the rest of the guys you mentioned they are a bunch of classy guys. I guess that's to be said about most trap shooters and their willingness to help others, especially the ones just starting out.

Bob Collins

3. alf174

alf174 Member

A fine club UCOA is. Its where I learned to shoot trap & skeet.

4. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Doug,

It was great to see Grant shooting on Sunday. Brad and I were working with Grant on seeing the bird clearly before moving his gun. We keep telling him that you don't get extra points for shooting so fast!

The UCOA gang are a great bunch of people, no doubt about it! I am heading down there tonight to work with a group of new shooters just joining Grant's team. Hope to see you there.

Don Cogan

5. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Don, I don't know where he picked up that fast shooting bad habit ;).

Doug Allison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ucoa findlay

ucoa sportsman club