1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UCF Best Florida Football ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blade819, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Just watched UCF win the Conference USA Championship over SMU. UCF has a Freshman QB that is rated number 7 in the US. Can UCF be the best Football school in Florida this year?

blade819

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

blade819- No. FL State is the best Florida football team. But, tonight they will not be quite good enough to beat VA Tech.

Pat Ireland

3. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

If the team that played Fla. shows up the NOLES will rule. If not i will agree with you.

4. blade819

Pat - I know you have a huge supply of quarters..... I wish we could procure some type of wager. Perhaps if FSU gets a bowl bid, I'll take UCF winning thier bowl vs. FSU winning theirs.

blade819

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

blade819- Yes I do have a few quarters. I will talk to you about some sort of wager after the game tonight.

Pat Ireland

6. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

I don't know about the best right now, but I'll tell you this...over the next 5 years UCF and USF will have some GREAT teams. They have good coaches and the campuses are right in the middle of a hugh area of very good HS football...and a big plus is that the players don't have to go far from home or can actually stay at home...mark my words...WC

7. blade819

dolphin77= I totally agree with you. The best thing that has happened to UCF was Oleary comming to UCF. Since they and USF are the BEST teams in Florida, hopefully they'll get the pick of Florida recruiting. I'm not a UCF alimni, but I gave them enough $$$ to put through 2 Children. Pat.... soryy about last night Buddy. Maybe we can bet those quarters at the Dixie if you spot me 10 or 15 birds per hundred.

blade819.............. Go Knights!

8. shrek

shrek Active Member

so if the Hokies were to get Boise State in a bowl game would the Hokies be able to get some vengeance on the broncos?

I would enjoy watching the Hokies put a beating on them.....

9. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Go Knights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. phirel

phirel TS Member

VA Tech played well last night. On to the Orange Bowl.

Pat Ireland

11. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

The way Va Tech is playing now, they have one of the best 5 teams in the country. If they beat Stanford should move way up in the rankings...WC

12. Snowjet

Snowjet Member

Florida ST to play Penn ST, another win for Joe Pa!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.