1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

U want pist free cell phones+250 free minutes

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slic lee, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Doesnt this make you feel good, its been hidden until today, a do good group on FOX brought it up just now next to a african american with a smirk saying its about time to share the wealth.
    Oh, Ill bet you didnt hear about bank america and how your going to bail them out of the new mortgage crises they're in.
    Oh oh, the 2 trillion yesterday is really 8 trillion and in the HC bill is another increase the debt passed and voted on for 5 trillion, next year youll hear about it or look it up in the HC bill,
    How do I hear this crap, its all I can do right now,the TV is all I have, Ive been laid up with a spine injury 2 years,up until 3 weeks ago I was almost like a pencil you put down on a table wait for it to move. I hear news at night they dont allow daytime. Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.