1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

U S OPEN PHOTOS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunfun, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I tried to copy and past the website on here, not very good with these things...but the photographer at the US Open put photos on the web yesterday. I know they are not all here because I know some of the photos she took...don't know where the others are, but here are some to start with. IF if worked. If not, I will try again.

Lorna

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Ok, try this......

Don't know if I can get you there or not. I have already set up an "account" to view them.....so it may not work, but is for me.

Lorna

3. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

They are on the website. I have seen them. If the link is not working, I received an email from the photographers.......I will try to get the way to it for everyone.

Lorna

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

The link works, and you can get the photos. Go to the link, and in the Find Your Event window type "open" and look for "2007 US OPEN Trap Shooting" (NOT US Open Portraits...it's the one underneath that). Click on that and you will have to sign in to see the pics.

5. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I am wanting to look at the portraits as well. The photographers are supposed to send me info when they have them go on line. Will post here at that time. You can sign up at their website to be told too. Just thought I would mention that.

Lorna

6. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Just thought I would tell everyone, the portraits are on line now too.

Lorna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.