1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

U.S. Navy Seal Team Six Does it Again!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by DaveChic, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

Seal Team Six of the U.S. Navy comes to the rescue and saves two hostages, one American Woman and one Danish Man, from Somali Pirates afte being held hostage for three months.

They went in, saved the hostages, and killed nine pirates with no one else getting hurt.

God Bless each and everyone of them. This is the same team that took out Bin Laden.

For those folks who do not like the military, they should be thankful that we have personnel like these fine sailors, who protect us. We will never know who these brave professionals are who risk their lives for us because of security reasons. Everyone should thank God for the U.S. Military that we have. They are simply the best.

In my opinion each and everyone of them deserves the Medal of Honor.

Dave Cichelli

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

I will second that Dave. Only top think our pretend preident wants to gut the military. These guys are true heros and deserve the admiration of every American.

3. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

They should get a full retirement after 1 tour, just like our politicians. But, unlike some of our pols, they are true Heroes and Americans. God Bless you all and you ARE APPRECIATED by true Americans. Al Baker

4. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

All of our fine military personnel should be honored every day.

However, that stupid woman who went to such a cesspool of a country of Somalia full of pirates and kidnappers needs to be chastised for putting our military people in harms way to rescue her sorry self.

5. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

We need to STOP using our National Treasure( Our boys)for politics and get them all home where they belong!This mission was politics and is being praised by our elected assholes who NEVER served and to capture credit for themselves.

My son's best friend who is a Marine Sgt,last week lost both legs,his left arm and one eye. Booby trap In Afgan- for what?His life is ruined forever: this is the 3rd time he has been wounded!Why are we still in the mideast,how much oil are we going to get for payback.

I suggest that if we can, go visit a VA hospital to see what our leaders are doing to our Nation's finest!

6. ramen39

ramen39 Member

I agree with double auto. People should not be going to some of these dangerous countries. If it was me they had to rescue and some one got killed doing it, I would have A hard time living with myself.

7. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I watched a show the other night which had several wounded military personnel. They were being fitted with prosthesis's and I got so angry to the point of tears. It really saddens me to see the many, yes many young men and women who's life has been so drastically changed and the lack of support for them. Yet we can send millions of dollars to countries that hate us. Really ticks me off. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.