1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

U.S. Military Charities

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Trappy12, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Hey guys, I am the Philanthropy chair in my fraternity and we have having a charity event in about a month, but do not have an organization selected. I'm making a list of 3 or so charities to have the chapter select from, and since many members in our chapter are and have been in the military, including some KIA, I figured it would be a good idea to have 1 or 2 charities that benefit our military on the short list. So I'm looking for suggestions of some good charities that you guys know of, or have had good experiences with.
    Thanks a lot guys,
    -Trappy

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

Patriots Path Foundation picks up a lot of Vets that fall through the cracks in our system be it PTSD, homelessness, addictions etc. and helps them back into society.

--- Chip King ---

3. ctreay

ctreay Member

USO is a good one to start with. They usually have folks on the ground all over the world, I know they were everywhere I happened to be for 10 years.

ctreay

4. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Wounded Warrior Project.. Does a lot for vets and they really get a lot of bang out of their bucks...

5. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
    -Trappy

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Here is a good one that helps unintended victims of the death of our service members....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

military charity forum