1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

U.S marine

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by birdtracker, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

for those that have served. Birdtracker

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Birdtracker, those of us that did not serve for various reasons can also appreciate that video. Bulge.

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

Semper FI

The Oath of Enlistment Note it is to the Constitution of this great nation

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

--- Chip King ---

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I have served and that brought tears to my eyes---I wonder if our comander in chief would have any tears???sjb---

5. birdtracker

for those that have served. Birdtracker

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Birdtracker, those of us that did not serve for various reasons can also appreciate that video. Bulge.

7. chipking

chipking TS Member

Semper FI

The Oath of Enlistment Note it is to the Constitution of this great nation

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

--- Chip King ---

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I have served and that brought tears to my eyes---I wonder if our comander in chief would have any tears???sjb---

9. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Tears? I really doubt it, he will probably ask for the young Marine's resignation! Public display of pride, loyalty and above all else, patriotism! Makes this old SGM proud to see! God Bless him and all that are serving now and have served in the past!

10. birdtracker

I was getting ready for work this morning when I found the clip. I served from 1982 to 1985 in the U.S Army. . Having first hand experience with the Beruit truck bombing on October 23 1983, it brought a tear to my eye as well. Many have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom, some have been lucky and made it back home to loved ones.Please remember them all this 4th. Birdtracker

11. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

To all of you that has served our Great Country the United States of Amereica.
    No higher honor can be bestowed upon you. Living or dead. It is not for yourself but for all in this land of only true Americans. Only true Americans no the feeling of what it means to live in this land. True Americans don't need to be born in this country because true americans came here to be truly free. As real americans no freedom is not free. It comes at the highest price and the value of freedom continue to increase in value the more the adversary tries to take it away. But for my children, my neighbor, with God as my greatest leader I will keep meeting the value of freedom. THANKS TO ALL YOU VETS AND HAVE A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY.B12

12. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Don, thanks my friend for posting that link, I appreciate all our troops and what they do and have done for freedom! May God bless them and America! Hap

13. cpd544

cpd544 Member

I did 10 years in the Marines starting in 1973 and it makes me proud every time I see that uniform.
    Semper Fi to my brothers in all branches.

14. Mohave60

Mohave60 Member

The oath says foriegn or domestic, Possibly BHO could be both.
    Sgt. USMC 66-70

15. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

Welcome home to those that served and to those that support those that didn't.

US Army 1966 -1969

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.