1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

U.S. Border....Chinese Steel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by over the hill, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

I heard on Paul Harvey news that the wall between the U. S. border and Mexico is being constructed with imported Chinese steel. Wow, what a slap.

Not all hard to believe though.
    In the late 60s I was working for a large research firm which did line pipe research. The hot job then was testing sample rings from various mfgs. such as U.S. Steel, Bethlehem, Kaiser, and others for the proposed Alaskan pipe line. One day the boss was in the lab looking at some of our data and made the remark. Oh well it doesnt make any difference anyhow they are going to use Jap. pipe. Its arriving as we speak.

Gerald

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Yeah......and I bet its 90% Antimony!

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

What he said above ^, and , it's painted with lead based paint (red-lead?)! :) Hap

4. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

I don't care if the wall is made of Chi-com manure, just build the damn thing.

5. atashooter

atashooter Member

It needs to be like Israel, a concrete wall. Not some cheesy ass fence. Also, all Gov't contracts should specify that all components be of US manufacture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.