1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

U.S. Bill's B.P.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slipping into darkness, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

U.S. Bill

If I was B.P. I wouldn't pay one cent with out proof of where every cent was spent. and I wouldn't pay for any trips made by the president, and his appointees, they are all useless. they would lose the shuttle car in D.C. if it wasn't on tracks. Pay the real people that are hurting. "slid"

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

First off, all the other states that are filing claims and suits against BP should be thrown out. The only states with a legitimate issue are LA, MS, TX, AL and Fl. They got oiled. NY and PA are filing suits because their teacher and state workers pensions are invested in BP stock so they claim they're being injured and need to be paid. Excuse me, but horseshit. When you invest in the stock market there is NO BAILOUT when your piss poor stock choices tank. NY and PA have bled their taxpayers so hard and so long I'm surprised anybody still lives there.

Here's hoping the real people injured by this get a fair shake.

Waaayyyy too many attorneys in this world.

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I was going to consult with my counselor to determinate an appropriate figure in damages to my mental health after watching broadcasted news of an idiot wearing nicely ironed white shirt picking up oil residue from the beach that cost us $3 million dollars each time he goes there.

Now you said that, I decide not to file my case, because most likely I won't get paid.

There goes my retirement plan. Better go back to work then.

4. over/under

over/under Member

Had a call from an attorney today. I will lose business from this. But had to provide a signed contract from builders to get any $. Attorney said you had to have oil on your property. I will lose business from this but will not be able to collect. But Hussein on top of this since day 1. Who will be responsible for the decline of my property value? What a joke. BP workers scouring the beach. For every 2 working,10 sitting under the tent. They bring em in by the charter bus.3-4 buses full. Well at least they're gettin paid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.