1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

U need to try GATOR TEARS Gun Lube

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by royboy, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royboy

royboy Member

Gator Tears is the only gun lube I have ever used that will still work in ANY extreme temps. Lower or higher or highest, it never disendegrates and will be exactly where you applied it after hundreds of rounds. Contact me to order or for a sample OR I will put you in touch directly with the factory in Florida if you so desire. CW

2. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I got some at the Grand and it slicker than about anything I have ever seen. I have used Tri Flow but the new stuff compared to the older triflow is certainly different. I do like the Gator tears.

Charlie

Actully, when my KY Wildcats played the Gators, they did not shed a single tear in devouring my Cats.

3. rem90t3200

rem90t3200 TS Member

CW,

Please contact me at provided email, would like to purchase some GT.

Thx

4. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

5. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I remember him when he drove for Dodge.

6. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

I thought Petty drove for Plymouth not Dodge, Remember those Belvederes, GTXs,
    Superbirds?. before the Pontiac days ML.

7. texaswebbshooter

texaswebbshooter Member

I would like to try some of this stuff ,anybody have a way to place an order? Contact me by email.

8. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

We came into contact with Gator Tears at the Dixie Grand in 2008. It was a Ferderal papers Gator Tears swap that has worked out well.

We hauled the tears back to NC and didn't really push the product because the product sells itself.

We published the fact that we had the tears and folks at shoots would walk up and ask about the product.

I provided the product to get back the $$ invested in the Fed Papers which really wasn't the issue.

We also gave some of the tears for birthday presents and just recently gave a bottle and said Merry Christmas (early that is).

I was suprised to get a package the other day and guess what was in the package. An "OFFICIAL" Gator Tears Camo hat and two containers of the Gator Tears Gator lube.

I went to the club that day and was questioned about my hat and about the Gator Tears product. That was when I gifted Lane Murray with his own bottle of Gator Tears.

Now folks are after me about the hat and it looks like we might start a "Team Gator Tears" in NC.

I will never forget a fellow making a statement - I thought Gator Tears was just a story somebody made up" until I was standing there with a fresh bottle of Gator Tears in my hand!

Thanks Flagalarto

FRedmon

9. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

This is a very unique thread. And I want to buy some too. Oh well..

10. oletymer

oletymer Member

I have tried to find a link for ordering and have had no luck. If they want to sell the product can someone provide a link for someone who sells it. Lots of talk but no where to buy it.

11. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

If you would like to buy some Gator Tears or the Grease e-mail me at king8a@yahoo.com. Hoosier

12. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Send a PM to "Flalagarto" the father of invention and he should be happy to set you up with someone or do it him self.

Don

13. royboy

royboy Member

Sorry so late getting back to you. Have been at the Trap range all day.
    The price for one bottle of Gator Tears as pictured above is $5.00 each plus shipping of approximately $3.00 depending on zip code.

Discounts start at 10 each and 25 each. Please e-mail me to order or to request a small sample bottle, or if you have any questions. I will need

Name - shipping address - City, State, & zip

I will accept your check if a trapshooter.

14. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Great stuff! Jerry gave me a sample some time back and the formula seems "just right" for any break open gun.

15. Charlie Becknell

I got mine from Bob Schutz at the Grand. It is really slick stuff. Wonder if we can put it in knee and hip joints?

Charlie

16. phirel

phirel TS Member

Gator Tears is a good lubricant. The people selling Gator Tears are good people. Hard to beat that combination.

Pat Ireland

17. Charlie Becknell

Not being very mechanical, what is made from?

18. gotbass

gotbass Member

Good stuff, been using it and never look back. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gator tears gun lube