1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

U.N Want's Your Guns

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by otnot, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

U.N Want

It seems as though our government is bound and determined to take our gun's from us one way or another. Read the article above. The New World Order is about here.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

There is nothing in our Constitution guaranteeing the UN the right to exist in our country!

Padlock the doors and deport all non citizens!!

Turn the building into low cost housing for the poor, It will be better served that way.

Problem solved!

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Yeah good luck with that one. Most guys i know are willing to die to protect both their family and guns. Not to sound like some "Redneck Rambo" but if they attempt to start confiscating they better get a chit load of body bags.

4. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Then they can try to come take them...

5. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Bullshit, most would hand them out the door to the authoritys as not to upset the judiscal system. They got this far without no hostilaity.
    Lets see what happens this next election. That is going to tell all. The time has come for a showdown between the government elected officials and the people.

In all reality the presi. should be empeached and not having a real certificate but nobody on either side will push the issue.
    The people won't yell loud enough to get the elected people follow the law. Common lets get real. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am. Wild Bill

6. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

I warned you guys about this mess before the 2008 election. Google Rebecca Peters. She is in charge of this operation that's funded by George Soros. Ask our Australian friends how Ms. Peters engineered the gun grab there. The previous time this boondoggle was put before the UN, John Bolton told them to stuff it. We have no friend there now. How is that hope and change working out?

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Wild Bill--A good number may just do that but your forgeting a large portion of diehard gun owners. I can assure you that God forbid the day ever happens it will be the next US Civil War. If your not in or a believer of that, i question your real belief in gun rights as given in the 2nd Ammendment.

"Amendment II (1791)"

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Not just to "KEEP" but to "BARE" arms.

If needed against a gun confiscating group then so be it.

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Based on recent national government actions, I have no confidence that the US Constitution will protect US citizens. The President simply ignores court rulings and legislation he does not like, such as the War Powers Act. The only thing that keeps him and the Congress on any sort of leash is the fact that election day is never more than 2 years away.

What a way to run a country!

9. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Don't panic.

10. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Those blue berets make a beautiful target. I will defend my Second Amendment rights by force if necessary. I am classed as Master by the NRA in Highpower competition.NEVER GIVE UP.
    Woody Sullivan

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I hope it never comes to that, but the way they are taking away our freedoms it wouldn't surprise me

I just hope the people will finally take a stand and tell the assholes enough is enough

But I am well prepared

12. otnot

otnot Active Member

I see that old Hitlery Clinton is planning on being the president of the World Bank next year.

13. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

As "Moses" once said "FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS". R.I.P. Mr. Heston... BIG JIM

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

mrskeet,,,,not panicing,,,,but sure as hell not sticking my head in the sand either....

15. oz

oz Active Member

I believe that part of this deal is that the UN will control OUR military. oz

16. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Getting rid of our military is exactly what they intend to do, them using dea and the other fat boys to break into our homes nightly search and destroy using gun registration records. REMEMBER THOSE FAMOUS WORDS THE GREY GHOST GAVE TO HIS KIDS,"AIM SMALL,HIT SMALL".

17. copperjohn

copperjohn Member

Read this:
    The beauty of the 2nd amendment is that it will never be needed untill they take it away!! Author?; Tomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against the tyanny of government. Author? Tomas Jefferson

I beleive what was said above, if this were to happen it would be total civil war!!! a bloody bath.Sure some would give in but a bigger number would not and we are a well armed and Damn good shots, even if they have an auto I can shoot you right in the eye at 400yds. Lets keep america free.

18. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Doesn't this have to be ratified by the senate?

19. crusha

crusha TS Member

20. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

This says it all in my book. BIG JIM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.