1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

U C O A Fall trap league

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by bgleownr, Sep 11, 2013.

1. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

Sorry I did not keep updating BUT fishing, shooting,work & a summer cold got to me

Tuesday night was hot. Heat record here. Some said 96 when we shot at 6:00 P M!

At least 2 shooters ran 50 straight----Joel can update names & scores

Great league going on there. We need to support all our smaller trap clubs

Clair

2. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

My wife wondered why my towel was so wet. lol. Tom I really enjoyed helping sweep up all the empty hulls with you and Taylor and really enjoyed your stories.( my sides still hurt from laughing). You guys have really turned the club around and it shows. Glenn Allison

3. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

Joel how many teams do we have?

Clair

4. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

5. Jeb2700

Jeb2700 Member

Some pretty good scores for the windy conditions Jack Reinhart and Glenn Allison both shot 50s , Gary Spanfellner,Doug Allison and Steve Fork shot 48s and Joel Brown and Roger Eidenour shot 47 . We ended up with only 10 teams this time . I need to know if shooters want steak or brats this week for the banquet.
    Thanks JEB

6. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

I think 10 teams is good. I have looked at other fall leagues and numbers seem down for the early starters.

Some fall leagues are just getting started

I know Steve the "brat eater" wants brats but will check with team members Tuesday----I think they will vote for steaks so they make sure they get one

Clair

7. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

Another great weather night for the fall league at U C O A

Only two weeks left----hard to believe

CLY

8. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

Our team will NOT be shooting the 5 stand after last league shoot
    CLY

9. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

Looks like god weather again next week

Best weather we have had in years

CLY

10. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

How many divisions are there?

CLY

11. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

12. Jeb2700

Jeb2700 Member

Week #5 today,looks like good weather .3 divisions with some pretty competitive teams in the running Glenn Allison 195 has Jack Reinhart 192 by 3 targets for the top gun slot .Very good shooting by both gentleman. Cramers Homely Pals (CHP)890/1000 are leading A division by 9 targets over the Carey Millionaires 881/1000 It should make for a good finish next week. I appreciate every-ones effort and support of the UCOA.Thanks Joel Brown

13. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

WOW--what weather we have had---GREAT

Our team is not shooting our best besause we are not used to this weather

Maybe next week we will have some weather we are used to

Steve the "brat eater" is excited about maybe brats--our team can only hope no food until after Steve shoots regardless of what we have

CLY

14. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

Sorry but our team will not be able to shoot the 5 stand next Tuesday

CLY

15. Jeb2700

Jeb2700 Member

Update for week #5 Top Guns after 5 weeks are Jack Reinhart and Glenn Allison they are currently tied with a 236 out of 250 .Lewis class winners were Joel Brown with a 45,Dan Overton,Dave Brown,Jack Reinhart,Gary Spanfellner,Gregg Flowers,Dave Faber and Steve Fork all had 44.Bob Rowley with a 40 and Dave Butzier finished with a 39. Drawpot split by Don Spangler and Patrick Bison and the Jackpot split by Clair Yount and Jerry Obermeyer . Hard to believe we are at week #6 already. Next Tuesday bring your appetites and extra shells for 5 stand and skeet.See you there.Joel Brown

16. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

WOW. Thanks JEB. That is twice this league I was lucky in winning even though I am not shooting very good this fall----silver lining in every cloud!

Clair

17. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

Weather looks good for the steak fry----I think we have to shoot that night first
    CLY

18. bgleownr

bgleownr Member

Another good night to shoot

Steve F will suggest 8 week league BUT most of our team against that

CLY

19. Jeb2700

Jeb2700 Member

Week#6 update// Top Gun honors go Glenn Allison with a 285 he edged out Jack Reinhart by 3 targets 282 ( Great shooting fellas )Last week these two were tied.
    A Division: The Carey Millionaires (1304) swooped in to take the lead and to beat Cramers Homely Pals (1303) by 1 target // This had been a tight race all 6 weeks and the Millionaires prevailed. // I don't have all the information for everything else in front of me at this time ,So I will update the rest later.
    Thanks and I hope everyone who participated in this league had an enjoyable experience,and we hope to see you in the Spring League/Joel Brown

20. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

How about that Dbl Auto? 25 straight from the 26 yard line. Great shooting
    Doug !!! Glenn Allison