1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Typ. Turnaround for Ottsville

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ken1okie, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

I guess I figured KI would turn around a trigger update on my K80 fairly quick.
    It's been three weeks and no news yet. What kind of turn around should I expect??

2. David McMillen

David McMillen Banned User Banned

I would call them, and see what the statis is.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Did you ask them before you sent it in? And this might be a major deal because of serial number or some unproffessional gunsmith screwed something up before

The best way to avoid dissatisfaction is to ask what the turnaround time will be before hand.

It also avoids you badmouthing the gunsmiths or in this case Krieghoff

Regards from Iowa

Gene

4. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

Yes, they indicated a delivery time (last week), Tried to call and they won't answer there phone. Left a courteous message, But doubt they will reply cause they haven't replied to my e-mails either. The only badmouthing I do is for people that deserve it Geno....

5. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Some of the crew has been down at Savannah for the Krieghoff sponsored skeet shoot. That could have slowed things at the shop a little. Mike

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Someone is always left behind at that shop- both gunsmiths and sales-

I would try their main number- they have plenty of people working there.

You can also email them

They had one of my guns for nearly 2 years- but we agreed upon it beforehand- it was a conversion of a very very fancy Remington 32 to K80

Regards from Iowa

Gene

7. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

I had good experiences with them, I called and made and appointment and my stuff was done while I waited. It does help that they are about 20 minutes from my house.

8. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

Tried yet another call with no response..... I emailed there information address explained the situation and within an hour recieved a reply that they were working on my gun and that it would ship tomorrow. It would have been a lot easier if they had just replied to my initial call...oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.