1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TX You, Mike Battista, Silver Dollar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Funky, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funky

Funky TS Member

Thank You: Mike Battista for a well received gun transation. The price was right and the delivery was on time. Members of this site do not hesitate to do business with Mike. He is a fair shooter. Bill Funk/Hawaii

2. skeet100

skeet100 Member

I have had good dealings with him too.

I will be a repeat customer.

3. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

have been a repeat customer of Mike's, and will always call him first, especially when I need Beretta stuff...He is FIRST CLASS all the way!...LarryB (San Diego)

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Many thanks guys.
    Mike Battista

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

The shooter who needed a 391 end cap, I have the cap but I need your address.
    Mike Battista

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

Funky- We would not expect anything less that good service from Mike. He, and a few others have spoiled us. When you ask Mike a question, you get a straight forward answer. When you make a deal with Mike, his word is much better than any type of written contract.

Pat Ireland

7. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Is this a paid political anouncement? If not I also had many great transactions with Mike Basttista. Now if I can convince him to sell at a loss and make it up in volume like my 401 K advisors told me we can resume business as usual. Thanks Mike for all the good transactions.
    Buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.