1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Twodogs.......

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bernie K, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Just 30 days to the big shoot. Looking forward to seeing our Canadian friends again and tasting their fine spirits and hospitality. Hope to see you , Paul S., Jake, Paulo and the rest of you sots. BernieK

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Bernie:

Glad to see tradition is being kept up with our Northern friends, even after I had to leave for the sunny south.

Give Two Dogs a hug for me when you see him..He likes that !!!

And watch out for his "Crown" on that cold winter day..tee hee hee

Dave in SC

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I sure hope it is warmer than last year! Bill Malcolm

4. shotgunpeople

Bill,

It was 22 here an hour ago and already up to 42..heading for almost 60 today so I'll send a little warm weather up to you.

That's why we always kept some extra padding on up north..mashed potatos did a good job in the winter time..ha ha

Take care, Dave

5. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Hi Bernie...I get home from Vancouver then off to Hamilton.They made a new rule this year...Your not allowed to shoot if you have a purple gun...or your name starts with a V ....or your from NY....LMAO....

See you guys there...I just might have some Crown with me....Bill....

6. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Dear Dave in SC formerly of NY,

The new icecube count is officially on....keep bragging......this makes 2.....

b.

7. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Dave,

Keep the mashed potatoes away from Two Dogs ... he has gotten a little "Porky" lately (LOL). Bill Malcolm

8. shotgunpeople

Between Two Dogs "Crown" and Barbara's "Count" it's a good thing I'm Waaay Down here..tee hee hee

Sorry to hear Mr. Dogs has gotten porkey, although I think he needed some fattening up.

By the way barbara...just hit 50 on the thermometer (10 on yours)..Got's me shorts on..tee hee hee

A great Holiday to all !!!

AND Two Dogs, What's this "V" thing, and purple gun ??? ha ha ha..Can't handle those two youngin's any more ??? Maybe they will come up just to cheer on Bernie and not shoot..(Oh Sure)

Dave in SC

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Mind if I show up, not interested in the shooting as much as the Crown

10. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

All I can say is that Two Dogs can handle a shotgun pretty darn well, he's a great host and he has some of the best "Crown" around. Like most of you, I enjoy drinking Bill's "Crown" also.

Hope all is well with my Canadian friends and Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year to you all from chilly New Jersey. I hope to arrange my schedule to attend the big shoot at St. Thomas this year. Another old historic club north of the boarder that I just must visit before I leave this earth. I will never forget my wonderful visit to Hamilton in 2008.

11. shotgunpeople

Up for some nice conversation...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.