1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Two shooters expelled from Indiana

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fishguts, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishguts

fishguts Member

AP NEWSFLASH...Two Michigan shooters kicked out of Indiana. Matt Krizinski and Todd Delp have been forbidden to enter, fly over or drive by the State of Indiana.
    2009 Tippecanoe Valley Championships..Fulton Co.G.C.
    "AA" Dbls.winner Matt......
    "AA" High Saturday Matt/Todd - tie......
    27 Yds CHAMPION Todd........
    27 Yds Matt.........
    HAA CHAMPION Todd.........
    HAA "AA" Matt

Glen Park is shooting Sunday, 10/4. AAWWWWW,..you're not allowed in Indiana...LOL

Wayne Meyers

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Is that the same Todd I used to shoot with at Elkhart and Edwardsburg?? That would have been in the 80's or before

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I thought it was very generous of them to let me win the Calcutta! Tom Rhoads

4. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

Cubancigar, I sent you a PM. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

5. fishguts

fishguts Member

Tom, they didn't let you win, you took it away from them....what a fine, upstanding Indiana shooter you are.

Nice shooting in the Calcutta 96 X 100 at 27 yards..and a smart move buying yourself.

Wayne

6. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Wayne,
    I'm pretty sure your safe for Sunday. I think we are heading to Edwardsburg for the meat shoot. Although after the scores you shot last time at Glen Park, Todd and I wouldn't have stood a chance.

Tom,
    Thanks for the butt whooping in the calcutta. It just goes to show you it doesn't pay to be a nice guy. I drive all the way to Ohio, pick up your shell box for you, and deliver it. The thanks I get...LOL

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

7. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Tom

I was shooting when the Calcutta was winding down. I came back in to find out my wife was doing some wild bidding, on Devon Harris. So she tells him that next year she is bringing her checkbook. Then when the scores came in the mail yesterday, she asked about you. Now she has your name at the top of her list for next year.

Bill Radwan

8. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

LOL! All kidding aside Matt, great shooting this weekend and thanks again for the bringing the shell box holder! Tom Rhoads

9. fishguts

fishguts Member

Wait a minute,...you guys aren't banned from Indiana anymore. You have to come to the Turkey Shoots at Griffith. Hope you guys come down....

Wayne

10. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

For everyone's information I think the ban has been lifted. At least for Albion, IN. The boys down there aren't afraid of us Michigan shooters. We are nicknamed "Easy Money" down there and it showed tonight.

Wayne,
    We won't miss Griffith. As far as I'm concerned that is the shoot of the year!

Matt Krizinski

11. fishguts

fishguts Member

Is that what you do Matt, go around to clubs gathering money and meat....LOL
    See you at Griffith,...

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.