1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Two Officers slashed at OWS San Francisco

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by grntitan, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Police spokesman Carlos Manfredi says officers were trying to keep marchers out of an intersection when a woman came from the crowd, slashed an officer’s hand with a pen knife or razor blade, then disappeared before he realized he’d been cut.

Police say a man then came out of the crowd and grabbed an officer’s radio, and when the officer chased him another protester shoved the officer, leaving him with a torn uniform and a bleeding laceration on his face.

Now where is this peaceful protest again??

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Mark Steyn:

"They’re anarchists for statism, wild free-spirited youth demanding more and more total government control of every aspect of life — just so long as it respects the fundamental human right to sloth."

I want them to pursue their agenda vigorously to the ultimate smackdown, that is if the authorities have any nads at all.

I see the Portland idiot is changing her tune.

And on it goes...............

HM

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Thanks Brian. Not sure why my link failed. I tested it when I posted and it worked fine. Oh well, you had my back.

5. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Reminds me of the 'Peaceful protestors' in the late 1960s. Peaceful is merely a word they use so the media will side with them. Aside from the wounded cops, dig a little and find out how many businesses have been disrupted or worse. The media won't report any of it, much to my dismay.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

6. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Obviously those San Francisco officers don't realize that their MAYOR supports the occupiers or they wouldn't be out there harrassing them.
    Pretty sad state of affairs....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.