1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Two Mod 12 FS or Trade

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by MachOne-83, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MachOne-83

MachOne-83 TS Member

0   0   0

I have two Winchester Mod 12 for sale or trade. (The Y is sold and I have reduced the other one to $1800 with a pull and release trigger)

I also have a Mod 12 that is a simmons build up with engraving on it done it silver and not gold. It also comes with a pull or release trigger or both.
    $2200 for pull, $2300 for release, $2400 for the gun with both triggers.
    This gun was sent back to Wrights for a complete rebuild, so it is in good shape, just needs to be reblued and the stock refinished and then it will really be a looker.
    Dean Nichols
    Fort Worth TX
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Got a field model 42 and some cash to trade for the engraved gun if your interested.

3. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

42 in great shape 80% bluing. 28 full

4. MachOne-83

MachOne-83 TS Member

0   0   0

I will take $1800 for the engraved gun with a pull and release trigger. The Y mod is gone.

5. MachOne-83

MachOne-83 TS Member

0   0   0

I have put about 2000 round through this gun. Sent it to Wright Gunsmithing and had her completely rebuilt inside including a new chamber ring. It is a beautiful gun, but it needs to be reblued and the stock redone and then it will be a knockout of a gun. Just want to be honest if anyone is interested. The choke is 42 thousands if my memory serves me correctly.

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dean, do you have any idea who did the engraving? Looks like it might be overseas work to me. Jeff

7. MachOne-83

MachOne-83 TS Member

0   0   0

Jeff, I am not sure about the engraving. I wish they had a Gun-fax, like you can get a Car-fax. That would be interesting.
    Dean

8. RHAT

RHAT Member

0   0   0

Dean,..... can put the release in it,... bring it to the club and let me shoot it??,..... also show me how to get that "dead pair" thing with it,......

R

9. MachOne-83

MachOne-83 TS Member

0   0   0

Rich, as good as you shoot that should not be a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.