1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

two many gunz

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kolared person, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolared person

kolared person TS Member

My X- wife told me that if I buy another gun she is leaving!

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

You are going to miss that women.

3. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

I bought MX-10RS combo and when I came home with it, my wife asked me if it was a new gun. I told her no, it was a used gun. She asked where I got it and I told her I traded a TM-1 for it. She was pacified, of course I didn't tell her that I added $8,000. Don't ask, Don't tell. BRGII

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Who gives a crap she's your X-wife, not your current wife so who really cares. Now if was your soon to be X-wife than I would say buy an extra one to help her leave a little faster.

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

If your over 60 and still must explain a gun purchase to the wife you've got issues that cannot be discussed on this forum. Good deals on guns have better resale value than new carpets, clothing or furniture. Try that approach and she may see you and your toys in a different light!!

6. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

You can also tell her thats its just a new gun and it aint like its a new woman.

You could also tell her that its a new gun because you deserve a new one cause ya gots enough old stuff already.

You could even tell her that you were considering a used gun but you already realize the issues with old use things already.

Some point though you need to contact the paramedics and your attorney because most women during the above is going to kick the crap out of you (paramedics) and file for divorce (attorney) and try and take everything you have including your new gun.

7. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

oleolliedawg has got it right. If your paying the bills you got the hammer. Anyway when your as old as I am, you want to spend your money before you go. BRGII

8. oz

oz Active Member

buy your wife a new gun you cheap b#$%^&^*&(*)(. oz

9. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

Make sure and leave a note to your wife in the gun safe with the prices you actually paid for your firearms. When you die, she won't sell them for what you told her you paid for them. Also, always use a gun case. There is no reason for your wife to see your guns unless she is a shooter and then she will understand.

Mike

10. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

oz
    Shame on you for swearing, the cyber police will get you.

I didn't buy her a gun, as she might accidently shoot me with it. I did buy her 12 X 25 foot green house with heaters and fans, etc. Cost $8,500. Ok smart A$$ what have you bought yours lately. BRGII

11. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

I think I just bought the first $2200.00 Seitz ever sold. I told her I traded my BT 99 and gave the guy a grand. BT is doing wonderful in my dad's safe.

12. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

did you offer top help her pack?

13. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

No, as long as I hide my Trap and Field, erase all the addresses to any websites that has gun prices posted, and keep her away from any shoot that has high end guns for sale ie. Michigan State Shoot, Ohio State Shoot, Great Lakes Grand, US Open, Silver Dollar, and the Grand American, my secret will be safe.

14. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

What does it really matter what they are sold for after you are gone? It aint like your going to need money ... I heard that it was unlimited shells and free targets for anything ya wanted to shoot once you make it into heaven, well thats at least what the preacher told me to get me into the dunkin pool at the church.

15. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I can't believe you would let your wife know you were buying a new gun.

16. Inspector 12

Inspector 12 TS Member

I have been married for 28 years and have two safes full of guns and plenty of ammo on hand. Never have needed to ask permission or defend why I was purchasing a new gun or shooting supplies. My wife goes shooting occasionally and so do the kids. My wife understands that guns are what I do for enjoyment. I serve on three shooting related boards at two gun clubs and shoot every weekend.

I think I will keep this one.

17. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

She is the x-wife BECAUSE he bought a new gun. WHOOOOOOOOSH!

Now if it would have been me, I would have qualified that by saying if he bought another new gun for HIMSELF...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.