1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Two guns F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by winselect, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winselect

winselect TS Member

Two Winchester Select energies. One is a sporting with 28" barrels, the other is a trap model with 32" barrels. Both have adjustable comb, ported, lengthened forcing cones, hard cases. I also have 4 Wrights extened chokes that I will let go with either gun. Your choice 1250.00 plus shipping to FFL. I also have an americase I will let go with either gun for an extra 250.00.
    Kevin

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Kevin, are these the guns you where searching for not long ago? why selling. A picture may motivate me. getting ichy to buy a new gun.

3. winselect

winselect TS Member

Yep these are the same guns. I have these two plus a 682 gold x and just need to get rid of some guns. I had hopes of my 11 yr old son shooting one of them but he wont shoot anything but his 3901 beretta. Give me your email and I can send some pics.
    Kevin

4. winselect

winselect TS Member

Contact me at above email for pics. These are very nice guns. I will consider serious offers.
    Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.