1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Two Good Deals Made here!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BDodd, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

In just the last few days, I've dealt with two individuals that should be honored. One was Darr Wilson who signs on as Darr who had a couple of Dillon loaders for sale in far So. California. While I didn't need the loader, we made a deal where I bought other items from him and he met his end of the deal. The other fellow signs on as tom-n8ies, from Michigan, but I sense he may not want his name stated. He saw a remark I made about seeking .30 M1 Carbine brass and he volunteered sending me a couple of hundred once fired brass. He, too, honored his part of the bargain exactly as agreed upon. Both of these good guys not only accepted my personal check but sent the items first or at the same time I sent the check. Thanks guys......breakemall.....Bob Dodd

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thx for sharing Bob

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

AHAB sold me some once fired primers at a great deal. He says I can pick them up at the next ATA shoot in Redlands. Can't beat that.

David

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

David, best to also get the little plastic trays since they make fabulous ice cubes for a little gin and tonic!

5. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

Just a comment about one of the guys you complimented. I have dealt with Darr Wilson on a couple of occasions. He is a pleasure to deal with and as honest as people come and besides is a perfect gentleman.

Thanks Darr

Bud Johnson

6. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

I also bought two items within the last month, from Bruno(leather gun slip) and Larry(top latch). Excellent people to do business with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.