1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Two for the price of One - need help

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by amboy49, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2007
    out in left field
    And by that I mean - since I don't have enough hobbies ( trap, skeet, hunting, reloading ( both metallic and shotshell ) fly fishing, Harley Davidsons, archery 3D, woodworking, gardening,traveling, good single malt whiskey, etc. ) I'd like to know if anyone is into either (1) building their own fly rods or (2) Cowboy Action shooting. Both interest me a little and I've Googled some websites on the net - just wondering if anyone has a favorite website for either or can share some info about how to get started or good basic information.

Perhaps finding something to do will get me through the depressing Indiana winter !

Thanks in advance.

Noel Kendall
  2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2007
    Noel, if ya wanna find more about cowboy action shooting go to SASSNET.COM. That is the website of SASS, the Single Action Shooting Society. I have been involved it it for years and it is lots of fun if ya like the old style guns.

Gne J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.