1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Two Fifth Graders with guns and knife, murder plot

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by g7777777, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Something is wrong--

Regards from Iowa

Gene

2. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Washington is a west coast liberal bastion. I learned that 6 yr.s of age was the "age of reason" in the fifties. These clowns think it is 8-12. These 2 are really "Damaged merchandise"

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

The degradation of our society has us doomed. Jeff

4. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Here's a theory to toss around:

This is just the untended, shallow-thinking, but obvious consequence of the liberal policy - Zero-Tolerance.

These children, in fact all the most recent mass murderers have grown up under this zero-tolerance policy. In-that, the people in charge of their education and indoctrination have trained them not to accept any harsh or critical treatment from anyone, for any reason. The confusion, and dichotomy comes from the harsh punishment then metered out to the purported offender.

Zero Tolerance has been demonstrated to them countless times when an alleged offender is expelled, castigated or otherwise punished for any transgression of PC tolerance. It should be of no surprise that when immature minds perceive that they have been victimized, and the perpetrator(s) of those injuries have not been 'properly' punished, that these children take it upon themselves to enact a 'zero' tolerance retribution by their own hand.

Zero-tolerance of intolerance is this new world's greatest hypocrisy. If there is room in this world for all kinds, then that must include even the bigots, homophobes and separatists. You/we don't have to listen to them or remain around them, but under an all-inclusive society they do have a right to exist.

Personally, I still believe in wrong and right, but situational ethics is the rule of the day. Immature minds can't be expected to constantly react well when their moral and ethical base has been built on shifting sand.

This week, in Chardin, Ohio a 17 year old boy shocked the court when he wore a t-shirt with the words 'Killer' into his murder trial. This same boy mouthed to the families of his victims, "I'm not sorry, they all deserved it".

Check out the family environment of the most recent mass shooters. You'll find that they were all raised liberal, voted Democrat and some even worked on Democrat campaigns. Zero-tolerance is ingrained in them from all organized corners of their lives. It's a false policy, never intended for inclusion, just total control. Another liberal doctrine.

Kip

5. PDW1938

PDW1938 TS Member

Excellent theory.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Gene 7x7, quote: <i>"Something is wrong--"</i>

Yeah, considering the seriousness of the charges, having penalties ranging from 103 to 127 WEEKS.

7. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

GN7777777 Could it be that because the government has become so involved in the house hold that children cannot be taught?

Discipline cannot be used because we are subject to courts that call it abuse.

Turn on a TV. What do you see? Violence. Buy video games Violence. This is distributed to our young before they realise what is rite and wrong.

We are all at fault for desserting our young.

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Good post for the "off topic" section. Has nothing to do with sport shooting.

9. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Time out is where you should go after your azz has been beat! Jeff

10. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Agree with Barry R.!

R.Kipling, well said! I say your theory is mostly fact rather than theory alone! Reaping what we sow comes to mind?

Hap

11. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

What concerns me is the threatening attitude toward the "squeeler" after being caught. What's happened to putting the fear into kids today?

12. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well even on the athletic fields or practice they want to fire coaches for putting any pressure on the kids

It is nuts--- when I coached the parents would look at me-- I would be yelling

Get up---- the play is downfield

There is some of this going on that we never expose anyone to duress of any type in or out of the home-- no consequence

In this situation though-- two 5 year olds? There are a whole bunch of systems broken

Gene

13. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Jeff you nailed it. This should not even be a national news story.

Robert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.