1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Two Dogs in Ontario?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Bernie K, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Two Dogs or someone from the Hamilton Gun Club, What is the date for the Family Fair shoot this year? It's always the first Sunday in Jan. This year that is New Years Day, is the shoot that day or the next Sunday?

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Hi Bernie,

January 8th is Family Fair day. See you there? Bill Malcolm

3. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Hi Barnie It's like Bill said Jan. 8th....I think I'll be in Fl.by that date, so I guess I'll catch you in NY..

4. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

And to think I have my bottle of Crown from last year ready to go. Oh well heres to you Bill. Will miss you. Bernie

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hey Two Dogs,

I have (We think) sold our motor home, and will have the 32' shelter, complete with Hydro, water and sewage availlable to you IF you are traveling through on Interstate 95 and looking for a place to camp out for a while on your trip. Terry and nancy were here last spring and we had a blast. We miss you folks up there in the north country !!! You are always welcome to stop and stay with us.

Dave outside Santee, SC..

5 miles from Exit 98

6. vdt

vdt Active Member

Jan. 8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.