1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tuscorora shoot scores

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Is it the ATA website or is Tuscarora slow sending in their results? Since the shoot was March 30, it seems there's been plenty of time for it to have been posted. Anybody know?

best....mike

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

Not sure Mike could be a little of both. I know that the last shoot date on mine was 4/15 but that is from Winchester and they usually get theirs in next day since they are the VA homegrounds. Oh well as the weather heats up and the shoots increase the ATA website usually runs 1200 - 1800+ birds behind my card anyway.

--- Chip King ---

3. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Mike are you over eager to brag? Did ye do good my friend???

Its better to be good lookin than fast... you should know that. If ye shot well we'll celebrate.. if ye didn't slow postings are great!

Mike & Chip,

VA HOF this weekend? I'll b there. Aline BOOM-BOOM is at a Nora Ross Clinic.

Guy

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

Oh great does that mean she is going to get even better. I made my reservations today. Going up Friday. I'll be looking for you guys there. You missed a BEAUTIFUL day there yesterday. Just enough wind to keep you on your toes and to keep you from noticing how sunburned you were getting. My daughter says I look kinda like a lobster but not as pretty (wonder what she means by that)

See you guys there.

--- Chip King ---

5. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Nope, guys, we're just back from our Ohio raid & gonna start back on Wednesday. Those grandchildren have got us by the heartstrings and keep tugging on 'em. Sorry we'll miss this one, but I'm taking a flat + and will be visiting my new best friend Mark Cantor at Mid-State to shoot a couple of rounds. Don the Rennerize might be there also, ...good guys at Mid-State.

Guy, I'm sure BOOM-BOOM really got a lot out of Nora's clinic. I was signed up to help but Ohio got in the way, and sorry to say, we missed Nora and Randy at Waynesboro.

Chip, I'm concerned about Tuscarora, because of the condition of their website, and it looks like there may be some ball dropping; although I hope it's not the case.

best.....mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.