1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Turnout for Gun River Plainwell Mi.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xtxt, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

We had a great turnout,(6) 7 men teams (1) 6 men teams (1) 9 men annie and (1) 8 men back at the fence shoots. Wow that was a lot of shooting for a Tuesday night.Thanks to Dave,Ed,Jim and Bill for all the help.Also all the shooters that make it a fun night.Talked to Dave about char. targets,soon I hope.

spell check please

Have a good one

Don S.

2. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Steve,

We would be glad to have you,Lots of new and old faces showing up.
    Takes guts to show your wife one of the places we hang out (say hello for me).

No results,do better next week.

Hook and I made it to the last three,Eddie won with a great long shot,the ballerina stance didn't work. (go figure)

Have a good one

Don S.

4. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve you have to excuse Don but the game Don is talking about was a annie and I won that with a 3rd shot putting both him and eddie out.We shot 5 from the fence one on each station and Eddie went 5 fof 5 and won.Don had to work hard because we were busy so take pity.By the way Trevor said that if you show up he will beat you like a bad dog so I am looking forward to you showing up if you have the guts.

hook

5. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Travis,Travis where is Trevor cat got your tongue.

Have a good one

Don S.

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve when I gave you that picture of me as a child I did'nt think you were going to put it on the net all the time.

hook

7. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Oh man, I'm staying out of this one!

Matt Ski

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt you sent him pictures of Trevor and told him it was me why would you do that.

hook

9. pullbangloss

I think Trevor could pass for the guy in the diaper! (Man I hope he doesn't have the internet at home!)

Weather looks nice for Saturday. If you guys feel frisky, Weir's ought to be a good shoot!

"Do you feel lucky?"
    - Dirty Harry

Regards,
    Matt

10. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Don check your PM.

hook

11. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt you called us out Don and I plan on being at Weir's.Get ready because Don wants a pieace of your you know what.

hook

12. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Went to Weirs today had a ball.

Hook and I road down together,he dropped his wallet and here is a real baby picture that fell out,Matt was a witness.LOL

Have a good one

Don S.

[​IMG]

13. pullbangloss

Let's just say Hook had a humbling experience today and I think we all now know that he isn't $#*! without Gary M.

Did you guys stop and get bannana splits or was Hook all out of money after paying his bill?

P.S. Hook, you were shooting under the targets!

Matt

14. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I was out of money it's been a long time sense I had to pay my full bill and I don't like it.I was shooting over the targets all day and Matt would not help me all he could do was giggle.I will not give up you guys are tuff at Weir's but not that tuff I will be back.

15. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve put a thread on and then took it off he turned chicken sxxt he was afraid I would beat him up or something I want the thread back up so my wife can read it then see can beat him up.

hook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.