1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Turnabout is fair play******** Humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by locdoc, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. locdoc

locdoc Member

An Arab enters a taxi...

Once he is seated, he asks the cab driver to turn off the radio because he must not hear music as decreed by his religion and, in the time of the prophet, there was no music,
    especially Western music, which is music of the infidel's and certainly there were no radios.

So the cab driver politely switches off the radio, stops the cab and opens the back door.

The Arab asks him: “What are you doing man?”

The cabby answers: “In the time of the prophet there were no taxis. So get out and wait for a camel.”

2. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Yuk, Yuk, Yuk. Good one.

3. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

Was in Las Vegas a few years ago. Got an Arab cab diver. He tried taking off before my Father in law was all the way in the cab. He hopped on 1 leg till I told the arab easy buddy were not in that big of rush. I was kinda pissed, my father in law was 69 yrs old, could of broke a hip or leg. Well as we headed down the strip towards the Stratosphere, I sat in the front seat and when we were in the middle of the intersection near the Holy Cow brewery, I yelled out " HOLY COW!!!!!!!!" and slammed both my habds on his dash as hard as I could. LOL LOL That Arab locked up the breaks in the middle of the intersection like right NOW!!!!!!! I said calmly " Isn't that the Brewery right there on the corner?" LOL LOL He sais " Abda Abda Abda You Son Ah Da Beach!!!!!"" He was white as a ghost, man he was shook up. When we got to the Stratosphere I asked him what I owed him for a tip,,,,he said " No Tip, No TIP, I've gotta go!!!! I think he had to change the towel he was sitting on!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.