1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Turkeys Spotted in Naperville (Naperville S.C.)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by scott calhoun, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Quite a large group of turkeys were spotted on the grounds of the Naperville Sportsman's Club last night. Like the mythical Great Pumpkin, Tom Turkey made his annual appearance to watch over the rest of the brood.

We managed to get a picture of the mythical Tom, along with some of the best Hens and Toms that were there last night.

[​IMG]

2. Ray Courney

Ray Courney TS Member

Great Fun --- Maybe next year (like the Cubs)

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Who is the guy in the red coat with all the money and a weird grin on his face?? He looks like the biggest turkey there.

Don

4. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

What's not to grin about? Jay put on a good program, we shot Annie's all night with some cash for prizes. We started the night with chili and fried chicken, and a big batch of chocolate chip cookies.

The best part was getting to knock out some of my friends, who unfortunately had to learn the hard way they aren't as good a shot as I am. That's worth a grin or two!

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

This was our 8th Annual Turkey Shoot

Some of the best competitive shooting I've seen in years. Wobble targets were thrown near 55 mph... the pat trap bands were screaming for relief!

It was my pleasure to host the event and appreciated everyone's (30+ folks) participation...

Can't wait for next year!

regards all,

Jay (the svelt guy on the left)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.