1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Turkey Shoot ( with no rain) OGC results 11/26

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

No rain, can you believe it!! It was still foggy and overcast but all in all a real good day. The shooters came out and we threw 6675 birds and gave out 90 turkeys and 20 big meat prizes. Thanks to Sam Walker for having the traps already set up when the girls and I got there at 7:30am. The ladies in the kitchen were already hard at it and everyone seemed to enjoy their breakfast. The first event was on the line at 9am and the last event was over at 1pm. Thanks to everyone who helped with trap loading. Now to the winners:

Event 1 Jim Roland 50x50 (save some for Black Friday Jim) Lucky Loser D. Luto

Event 2 Rich Buck 47x50 Lucky Loser Shannon B. (Garrett P. won 2 with a 43)

Event 3 Jim Roland 50x50 Lucky Loser C. Miller (Bob P. won 2 with a 48)

Event 4 3 way tie with 48x50 Merylnn W.,D. Cook, Kurt Nelson

Event 5 Kurt Nelson 50x50 Lucky Loser Chuck Boyko (Jake B. won 3 with 36)

Event 6 Ted Wallace SR 50x50 Lucky Loser Ted Jr (F. Branscome won 2 with 48)

Event 7 Jack Aldridge 50x50 Lucky Loser Rich Buck (Bill Alfree won 2 with 47)

Thanks everyone for coming out and supporting your gun club. Enjoy Thanksgiving and try not to eat to much. For those of you coming to stand on the line with me against West Chester, get some sleep and I will see you in the morning.

Our top Turkey winner of the day with 4 was Jim Roland. I hope he remembers how to shoot when we take the line in the morning. Our top prize winner on the splash board with 3 (no suprise) Charlie Mars. I managed 2 splashboard prizes and 1 turkey from event 7. Had a great day and hope Black Friday goes as well.

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Our next Big Meat Shoot is Dec. 6th.

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

We will be shooting for Big Meat Prizes from Dutch Way. Deli Bacon, Beef Roast, Pork Roast, NY Strip, and Oven Stuffers.

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Since the weather looks so good for Sunday 11/29, Ray and I decided to open some traps for some informal practice. The ladies in the kitchen have the day off so there will be no food. We will be at the club at 11am. Practice is $4 rd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

turkey shoot splash board