1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TURKEY SHOOT RESULT-BUFFALO GUN CLUB-SAT.-NOV. 19

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ColtM1911A1, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Was a fun day in very tough conditions; wind of about 20mph and a bit higher in gusts straight in the face. Snow and ice pellets made it interesting with the eyes. Temperature about 27*F throughout.

As the way my 2011 season went, I did break a black target to win a pie, however, a member of our squad broke one ahead of me. The rules state one pie per squad, and that meant the first shooter gets the pie. Better luck next tme, I suppose...

Also my 48 of 50 was tossed aside by a flip of the coin, as was a fellow teammate and squad member's 48. But, hellfire, at least he came home with a nice pumpkin pie; me, well, I brought home humble pie and a slight case of frostbite fingers.....great shoot at Buffalo...did someone say we can do this all again for hams next month. Slot me at post 4 and bring on the weather. Can't be as bad as it was today,

OR COULD IT....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.