1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

turkey shoot edwardsburg, mi. c.c.11-4-12 sunday

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by plinker611, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker611

plinker611 Member

the annual turkey shoot at edwardsburg c.c.,edwardsburg mi.will start at 8:am with breakfast from the cass co. c.c. crew,(thanks fran),shooting to start at 10:am on sunday,nov 4th.

they will be shooting 10 bird rounds,6 shooters on the line..

as of 10-16-12 i am no longer running trap,youth program's, other events, or meat shoots at edwardsburg c.c.,but i felt it only rite to send out a announcment here to let the shooters know they are having a shoot in november..,had alot of fun over the last few yrs., running trap,,,,but you have to know when it's time..and go on to other things.thanks to all that support the shooting sports,...and who knows,maybe now ill be abel to come out and shoot with you..mark jones

2. rivers

rivers Member

Mark,

Thanks for all the work you have done to promote the sport to our youth.

rivers

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Thanks Mark

You always made it fun and ran good shoots. The kids will miss you and so will the WMCC shooters

Have a good one

Don S.

4. plinker611

plinker611 Member

ray & don,thanks,may not be done with the youth part,yet,just not shure where it will be,mark

5. Cabobob

Cabobob Member

up for a good shoot.

6. plinker611

plinker611 Member

up,,,sounds like it will be a good chance to win some nice turkeys i put in the freezer,,,they are nice young 10-12 lb.turkeys,perfect for the turkey fryer..,or oven...and frans breakfast is worth going just for that,hope for good weather.,mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.