1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TURKEY SHOOT EDWARDSBURG C.C. 11-7 sunday

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plinker611, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker611

plinker611 Member

turkey shoot,sunday,11-7, at edwardsburg c.c.,edwardsburg mi.

day starts at 8am with breakfast by fireman nick,and he is doing his famous biscuts & gravy,shooting starts at 10am.we have young turkeys,pork chops,and chicken breasts, for first place,for second we have lowerys brats,or breakfast sausage,we will shoot 10 bird rounds,protections,and wobble,pie shoots,and 50/50's.will have lunch after 12pm.will try to put togeather some money games if we get enough interest.going to add the green bird for instant wins.

we hope for a good turn out this month, and good weather,come out and start stocking your freezers,any questions drop me a line,mark jones

2. plinker611

plinker611 Member

up for sunday,looks like good weather,hope to see a bunch of shooters,got a freezer and a half,full of meat,ready to go to your freezer,come out and win it,mark

3. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

UP!!!!
    Should be a good day...

4. plinker611

plinker611 Member

had a good turn out,thanks to all i did empty 1 freezer(no kidding,had a freezer of meat only,and gave it all to the winners),will have to load up for decembers shoot,did have a machine go down at the end of the day,but i have jim g.getting her back on line should be running by next sunday,thanks for your patientce,just wanted to say thanks to all of the shooters that came out,mark

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hey Mark,

We've got you on the radar for December! Glad to see your getting a good turnout. Are the Franz kids kicking all the old guys butts?

Matt Ski

6. plinker611

plinker611 Member

yes they are putting a hurting on the old guys,also have a 12 year old from dowagiac also that did real well,mark

7. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Must be something in that Dowagiac water. Guess I need to stop drinking beer and make the switch!

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

turkey shoot elkhart in nov 2