1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TURKEY SHOOT AT THE SWEET WATER TRAP CLUB

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshooter1959, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooter1959

trapshooter1959 TS Member

THE SWEET WATER TRAP CLUB IN ROCK SPRINGS WYOMING IS HAVING A TURKEY SHOOT SUNDAY THE 21st OF DECEMBER TOMORROW IT WILL START AT 12:00 NOON GOING TILL WE DONT HAVE ANY MORE SHOOTERS COST IS $4.00 A SHOOT COME OUT AND WIN A TURKEY OR HAM FOR XMASS SHOOT WITH YOUR OWN LEVEL OF SHOOTERS WE WILL PLAY ALL KINDS OF SHOOTING GAMES BRING A FRIEND AND COME HAVE FUN IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CALL LEO AT 307-371-1884

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Good luck at your shoot tomorrow. I hope the weather treats you well. We are having one at Pocatello today, and I expect it to be damn cold.

Your website link does not work for me. Perhaps you need to fix it.

It's been about five years or so ago that you had a winter ATA marathon shoot I attended. I had a great time. Any chance you plan to do it again soon?

3. trapshooter1959

trapshooter1959 TS Member

yes we are planing an ATA shoot in february some time i will post it when i know the date thanks

4. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

I shot at your gun club in 1972 while working near Rock Springs. A great bunch of people. Jimmy Borum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.