1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

tulsa gunshow

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ATT, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATT

ATT Member

Did anyone go to the Tulsa show today [Sat]? I suppose it was wall to wall people. I would like to go Sunday.

Allen

2. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

My self and three others have a table on the lower west end. We do most of are business during dealer set up on Friday and were gone by 2 on Saturday. Friday is the day to be there although that is difficult to do if your not a table holder. I brought only two guns and they sold fast. We were selling Lugers 30 cal. carbines model 12 Winchester riot guns while we were packing up. All in all we did well on sales.

When the general public came in at 8am the isles were full we had jam ups in front of our table and was very tuff to walk around. About 10:30 I walked up to the far east end to get a book and autographed by Dutch Vankirk navigator on the Enola Gay. I walked down some isles side ways to get through.

All the ammo dealers were very busy and they seemed to have a lot of ammo for sale. I seen people hauling out ammo by the cart or two cases at a time. If you wanted ammo it was there but very expensive. I normally stock up on 45 and 223 for my full autos but not this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.