1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tulsa Gun Show

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Whiz Bang, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

Anyone going to the Tulsa Gun Show this weekend? Will be there Friday dealer set up and Saturday till noon or better. Will have a mint test fired only Winchester model 21 trap 32 inch barrel for sale. Row 10 L A 9 lower south end. May also bring some mint Winchester model 61s also. Jim

2. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

what town is this tulsa gun show in????

3. Lew

Lew TS Member

I think it's in Fresno.

4. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I would definately like to see that M-21. And on my wish list I would include the Tulsa Gun Show. How many dollars would you ask for M-21.

Joe Woods/Ontario.

5. Wilma Harris

Wilma Harris TS Member

What price range are you thinking on the 61's?

6. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

3900 tables.You wil need a golf cart to get around.

7. Wentez

Wentez Member

I will be there walking a couple of good antiques and a 1939 Browning Pigeon grade Skeet.

George Wentz

8. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

Southbend one 61 rates 98% or better $875.00. The other rates 99%or better almost unfired condition $1000.00. These are collector grade guns. 60s vintage.

The model 21 is perfect test fired only and would be hard to upgrade collector quality. This gun will be priced in the $8 grand bracket. Model 21s seem to bring big money at Tulsa. If it dosnt sell the price will be reduced.

9. jwatts

jwatts TS Member

If you go to the Tulsa Gun Show, take damn good walking shoots. My feet hurt for two days.
    If you go, and if you find something you are interested in, but want to keep searching for the "best" deal, damn sure better mark what isle and table you are looking at. Do not trust your memory. Otherwise, you will never find that darn table again.... not that ever happened to "me" of course... some other guys... ya sure.
    By far, a most excellent gun show. Well worth traveling miles for and having a great weekend.
    JTWatts

10. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Whiz bang, I am no model 21 expert but that seems light for a gun of that quality. Good luck and have fun at the show. i wish i could go. Jeff

11. hoser

hoser Member

I ran the gun show curcuit for years, and the Tulsa show was by far the best. I knew a scheduler for the show and was able to get prime tables...usually near high grade sellers.

But...I made way better money selling airguns and supplies than I did selling target rifles and trap shotguns.

Hoser

12. iw

iw TS Member

I will be there it is the best gun show.

I will have some mod. 12s, 2-28 ga. 1 solid rib marked standard trap and one plain barrel. 1-20 ga skeet solid rib and a 16 ga skeet solid rib.

lower level 3rd row second table. Home 417-286-3066, cell at the show 307-331-8152

John Boyles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.