1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tulare results? can't stand it any longer!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by calilori, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calilori

calilori TS Member

I know that Lisa made the women's team but that's all I know. I think she told me who else was on it, but I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look it up. Sorry!

2. victoria K

victoria K Member

I think this is the Ladies Central Zone Team

Vickie Craine

Vicki Keen

Robin Bare

Lori Clodt

and Lisa

I know that Mike Keen And Norm Van Pelt is on the mens team maybe some one else can fill in a couple more.

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I think the shoot is still going on.

4. calilori

calilori TS Member

No it's over. It was just this past weekend.

5. tandemdude

tandemdude TS Member

Yes I think they started the shoot off around seven, it was a long day. Norm Van Pelt

6. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Was there a protest which led to a re-do and then a re-asignment of all shooters with a re-organization and reduction in classifications which of course required a re-shooting on Wednesday?? Fred

7. calilori

calilori TS Member

Was there a protest which led to a re-do and then a re-asignment of all shooters with a re-organization and reduction in classifications which of course required a re-shooting on Wednesday?? Fred......LOL, ok I get faceious on this one.

Victoria K, are you Vicki K.? If so, congratulations. I don't think I've had the opportunity to meet you yet. I'll have to track you down at the state shoot!

Hey Mr. Malcolm, long time no talk!!!

8. tandemdude

tandemdude TS Member

9. victoria K

victoria K Member

Hi Lori Yes I'm Victoria K here on TS.com, it was a long day and night at Tulare it was after 10pm when we got home (Bakersfield) but we had a lot of fun. Please track me down at the state shoot,

Lord knows I love to chitchat LOL

Have a great day

Vicki Keen

10. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

John, I am working hard trying track down the results and get them posted on the CGSTA website.... will get them up asap..sorry for the delay.

Walt

11. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

PS: I understand that they had about 167 shooters! Largest turnout in the history of the club. Walt

12. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

Hey Lori is that you? Of course I'm referring to a Lori that served on the Board of MT&SC a long time ago. I guess it can't be too long ago...Lori's not that old.

Augie

13. calilori

calilori TS Member

Nope I'm a different Lori. I've been shooting less than a year, but I'm sort of outgoing and social so I've gotten to know quite a few people already!!! Sorry I'm not the Lori you are looking for!

14. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

FRED, ARE YOU AND DEAN COMING TO KERN COUNTY THIS WEEKEND? WHICH DAY? I HAVE DEAN'S VETS BUCKLE FROM THE LAST SHOOT. I E-MAILED HIM, BUT I DID NOT GET A RESPONSE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW A.S.A.P. - THANKS, BIG JIM

15. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Big Jim: Don't know Dean's schedule, but we are getting a truck load of targets this Saturday. I just happen to be getting on an airplane to go to Washington state... Also, Dean may be going to Redlands or there is the Valley Round Robin this Sunday. Dean does not do e-mail. Wow, we have a lot of choices. Fred

16. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

THANKS, FRED. I THOUGHT HIS WIFE WOULD AT LEAST GIVE HIM MY MESSAGE. HAVE A GOOD TRIP. SEE YOU AT KINGSBURG. BIG JIM

17. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Just got all the results from this shoot.... recorded and sent them to David...should be on the website soon. Walt

18. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Jon, there's some really tough shooters at that club huh? For the club size, they've won a ton of trophies wherever they shoot and have for years! Must be something to that practice tough, shoot easy thing they do? Hap

19. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

How can I get a schedule of shoots for Tulare? It's only about 3 hours (or so) from where I am. Would be nice to expand my shooting zone!

20. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Results from the Central Zone Shoot at Tulare are now available at cgsta.com...sorry for the delay. Walt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.