Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday night shoot Gun River WINDY

933 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  CANTWIN 
#1 ·
WINDY WINDY is the least I can say.We had 4 five man protections,and one annie.The best part we all had a good...GREAT time.

Have a good one

Don S.

#2 ·
One Thing is for sure, the number of shooters is increasing every week, despite the weather conditions. It was nice seeing a few new faces around the club and even more outstanding to see their scores, now i definitly know i need more practice. Despite the windy conditions we had a host of high scores for the night. I even had the pleasure of watching hook trying to shoot from the pullers chair and although it took him a practice shot to articulate his opposing center mass perpendicular counter clockwise to the otherwise vertical centerfugial clay disk he hammered his second target. (I think he lifted his heel this time)

Best to all
Trevor/Travis

ps: apparently some of our fair weather shooters didn't get the memo that its still nice outside and that they will still be able to shoot.
Regards, The Boy!

#3 ·
Trevor you articulated your thoughts almost as well as the great Steve v.Lifting my heel would do me no good in a setting position I lifted one cheek of my bum that is what did the trick.It was a good time and is only going to get better.Don is doing a good job of steping in and taking charge.

hook

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.