1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tuesday Game Night, Gun River, Plainwell Mi.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xtxt, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Just a reminder,come out join the fun.See ya there

Have a good one

Don S.

2. t901

t901 Member

Nice Don I think it is Tuesday. LOL
    Thanks for running the shoot I heard that you've been having a lot of fun with the group on Tuesdays, so keep up the good work.
    What time does it start again.
    Todd

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not teusday, Perry

4. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

so i'm told that all of the professionals are going to be there teusaday night. (or however else the professional's spell tuesday....) I'm glad to hear that the weather is supposed to be nice and the targets are always great, so glad that i might just have to come up and drag one of those A shooters down into my league where the rest of the sporting clay shooters are. i think, to be fair, you should start us young kids out with a four target handicap allowing us an opportunity to see what its like up there with all the good scores, unfortunatly i might still lag behind. on a positive note, i got the official notification yesterday that my ole man, in fact did not see his shadow and will return tomorrow night, fully aware of the ridicule he may recieve for being frightened by the wind. Again, i would like to thank all the other volunteers that help run this fun night of shooting and wish everybody a good night.

Reguaerds,

TB
    The boy!

5. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I have to come now because I want to see if Tom really does cast a shadow.

hook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.