1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tucson Trap shooting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BigBearRod, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

I'm visiting Tucson and I've been to Tucson Trap & Skeet but I'm wondering if there are any other trap places in Tucson??? Any places to the west side near Oro Valley??? Is there any area that it would be ok to take a thrower out in the desert to the west and shoot some clays?

Thanks in advance, Rod

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

They must not be too proud of the Highway between Phoniex and Tucson. There is more than a little garbage laying on the side of those Highways.

Rick in MT

3. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

4. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

I would head over to Garden Canyon to shoot some. Less than an hour drive.

BTW, If shooting a few clays in the desert is littering, what is it called when you leave hundreds of backpacks, food containers, water containers, clothes, mattresses, and various dead compadres laying around in the desert?

5. Drew Hause

Drew Hause Well-Known Member

Altar Valley, 30 miles southwest of Tucson, which includes the Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge.

376574196.jpg

6. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

Yes, those are clothes that some other person will come out of Mexico and need, just to fit in with the population.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.