1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tucson Trap Ammo Supply

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Woods, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

What is the forecast for ammo in Tucson this winter.

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Think WalMart, no problem ... "Thanks for your support" ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

Joe, I don't know about TTSC but Arizona is on the comeback in the shell department. Ben Avery doesn't seem to be having anymore issues getting Shells, Sportsmans Warehouse, Cabelas, and Bass Pro seem to be keeping shells on the shelves so hopefully the hoarding is over. Average price I would guess to be about $6.50 - $7.00 a box for Estates, Top Guns etc. and $8.79 - $10.99 a box for Premium Sts's and AA's. The "wind's", "they are a-changin"............it's almost time to get things fired up and rollin in the Desert.

Mark

4. Joe Woods

Thank you for the AZ ammo report, All is well I hope.

Joe Woods/Ontario

5. Joe Woods

Any body able to give Nov. 2013 ammo Availability in Tucson.
    Ammo at Club, Sportsman Warehouse.

Joe Woods/Ontario

6. Game Warden

Game Warden Member

Sportsman's Warehouse has plenty of shotgun shells. However, don't bet on getting any .22 LR unless you are there as ammo rolls off the truck on Fridays.

Game Warden

7. white rattler

white rattler Member

Joe, I just got home from Tucson I bought AAs and they had lots of Rio. On Friday they got a whole truck load of them. I tried to buy Federal papers at the club but they did not have any papers. I would say that shells are a day to day thing. The club orders them but they have no control when they receive them. I have ordered 50 flats of Federal gold metals from Paul at Ben Avery and he does have a clue when that order will be shipped. Trevor Dawe.

8. Joe Woods

Trevor : All the Best, Thank you for your report.

Joe Woods/Ontario

9. DJSims

DJSims Member

Joe - Tucson received 17 pallets of Rio assorted flavors last week, and we can get another two truckloads if desired.

We also offer a $2.00 per flat discount for purchases over 10 flats on the Rio brand. Normal price $67.50 per flat, and $65.50 for quantity.

We also have premium Rio for $82.50 per flat.

AA and STS are tougher to predict availability, but we have some Nitro stacks in the shell house.

Doug Sims

10. Joe Woods

Hi : Doug

Thank you for your response. All the Best. See you soon.

Joe Woods/Ontario