1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tucson rental needed for Jan-Feb '08

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Big Heap, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Anybody know of a good rental for one person for Jan. & Feb. '08 in the area west of Tucson near the gun club and the Tucson-Sonora Desert Museum? I'm looking at a Casita in Green Valley but may be working with the museum for the two months and will also plan to spend time during the Spring Grand at the GC. Appreciate any suggestions - email posted above.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Big Heap,

Try www.Executive Suites.com and see if they have anything that'll work for you ... They have a place in Tucson but you have to register with them and they get back to you with rates etc ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Thanks Bill, but I'm looking for a place to live, dry out and get warm for two months. Maybe a Sun City type rental would do since I'm also known as "Old Heap" in some circles.

4. ras

ras TS Member

Big Heap, I have had good luck with this web site finding good places anywhere.
    http://www.vrbo.com/
    RAS

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Big Heap,

Sun City is a long way from Tucson so if you need a place in or around Sun City let me know ... The nice thing is you will be close to Red Mountain and Ben Avery and won't have to pre squad ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.