1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tucson Pre Xmas Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by white rattler, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white rattler

white rattler Member

I just got back home and I wanted to thank the Tucson Trap Club for putting on a very good shoot. Everything was great. The weather was perfect and the targets were set very good. And then on Sat. after the shooting was over the Club put on a great lunch which was very good lot's of food and even some Xmas cheer. I would like to thank everyone who helped out. Merry Xmas to all. Trevor Dawe.

2. white rattler

white rattler Member

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

What's with the xmas? It's Christmas! Thanks, Bulge.

4. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

Barrel Bulge, I guess it is like putting Mr. instead of Mister Dawe. Post 3 in Sunday's singles with Mister Dawe.

5. Gil

Gil Member

Trevor, Sorry to hear about the conflict with the use of X. I think the reader can decide for himself (herself) wether or not X is offensive. By the by, did you get back to the 27?? George Miller

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Wish I coulda made this shoot, I needed some extra yardage too!! Anybody have the scores shot?

Hap

7. white rattler

white rattler Member

George, You missed a good shoot. No yardage as 95 only gets you a handshake. I won a couple of caps in Casa Grande but not enough shooters for a punch. If you want to shoot together this weekend lets make it happen. Trevor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.