1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tucson Police Chief & Phoenix Mayor

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bluedevil, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

If you agree with the Arizona immigration law then we need to protest these two that are trying to get it overturned. I have already e-mailed them and told them if they won't enforce the law then we will not retire in their cities. They depend on snowbirds to bring in millions every year and I will not give them one dime if I can help it. Just my .02 cents worth, do what you feel is right.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

They were concerned that they (illegal aliens) might not be as cooperative with the police,,,,seems like I remember recantly where an illegal killed an AZ policeman,,,,wonder where there concern was then????

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Both of them are pussy's. Always have been and both need to move to San Francisco.

4. jasper01

jasper01 TS Member

Phoenix mayor has been told he is only speaking for himself.The city council voted him down over his desire to sue the state. Mayor gordon is a loose cannon who does not speak for the majority of the city, apparently he cant even read the polls showing his support is next to nothing. He will be gone next year due to term limits, so dont blame the citizens of Phoenix for his eradict behavior.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I find it to be a study in human stupidity. I have the complete AZ law, downloaded for my grandson's civics class.

No part of this law exists that is not already present in Federal statutes.

There are safeguards against profiling that the Fed laws do not have.

Holder wants to sue regarding the constitutionality of the law. Does this meant the US has had unconsttitutional laws on the books for many years?

Let Holder sue the US government. What a stupid bastard.

Vote them all out ASAP.

HM

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Now we all get to choose which laws we like and which laws we don't. What a country.

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

They were concerned that they (illegal aliens) might not be as cooperative with the police,,,,seems like I remember recantly where an illegal killed an AZ policeman,,,,wonder where there concern was then????

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Two Absolute MORONS who got to be elected Officials ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Barry C Roach,

Unfortunately San Francisco already has a queer, a transvestite and a transgender idiot in it's police force. However, they might be just as comfortable in Portland Oregon and I'd pay for a one way ticket for at least one of them.

Dave

10. Barry C. Roach

Let's send'em to France!

11. Barry C. Roach

The term "queer" has become PC in the gay community.

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The Phoenix City Council has advised Phil Gordon that he will not be filing suit on behalf of the City of Phoenix and any actions taken by him will be strickly on his own ... People would really have to wonder why any elected official would be opposed to enforcement of laws that have been on the books for years at a Federal level now that enforcement has been expanded to the local level also ... I guess the appropriate question would be "why make laws and not enforce them on any level", has to be a Political power play thing used to get elected and then never adressed again until its time to run for re election ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.