1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tucson gun club ammo and receiving guns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smsnyder, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Talked to Tucson gun club and lady told me they CANNOT guarantee they will have enough ammo for the spring grand. She said they are waiting for ammo shipment. If your shipping your gun you can send it to Tucson Trap and Skeet Club. 7800 W. Old AJO HWY Tucson AZ 85735 Phone 520-883-6426

2. DJSims

DJSims Member

smsnyder -

If you read the thread about the shells for the Spring Grand, you would have seen that we are not taking orders over the phone.

Shooters cannot expect our office cashiers to sort out little piles of your selected flavors and make notes awaiting your future arrival.

I will accept UPS deliveries for shooters that send their shells to themselves at the address in your post.

The shell suppliers have gaps in the selected shells, and some of our requests are back ordered. Remington has some gaps in their premium shells.

I have instructed our cashier staff to limit sales of flats until the Spring Grand is underway. The shells are needed to provide competitors with ammo, not to sit in some survivalist's bunker.

I have received 10 pallets of shells to date, and have been assured of delivery of another 7 pallets prior to the Spring Grand.

I look forward to seeing the returning shooters in a couple of weeks, and I will enjoy meeting new attendees to the Spring Grand.

Doug Sims

3. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Thanks Doug looking forward to my first shoot in Tucson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

tucson gun club